Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Projects....

Hey ya'll. I have a few minutes today so I thought I would get a post in to show you what's been keeping me so busy lately. I've been doing some leather work for a few years now (more like 13), and I had quite a bit to do the last couple of month's.

Here's some black powder shooting bags that I made.










Here's a powder horn. This was the first time I made one. And it was also my first time trying scrimshaw.






These are a few other items I made also.



I still have a few more things to finish up, but I hope to be caught up real soon. I have a trip coming up next week so I'll have some time then for some photography :o)

6 comments:

SaraG said...

What a talent you have!! Those are really awesome. Thanks for sharing them with us!!
Take care

Ivar Østtun said...

HFD60 got talent ! :-) Just wonderful. You are not only a skilled photographer. Well done :-)

Fish Whisperer said...

Right on Rich. You leather work is really awesome.
Cheers

Woody said...

Very nice Rich...

Coy Hill said...

Your work is amazing! The scrimshaw is excellent, hard to believe that is your first try at it!

abbott.simth said...

Pocess by placing your boots near a heater or fireplace, resist the urge. The heat can dry out the leather, making it more prone to cracking and other damage.


Forbrukslån uten sikkerhet

 

Amazing Counters
Priceline